There are several efficient ways you can use perfumes. They will not only help you make the scent last longer on you but preserve it for more, too. Let’s find out some tips and tricks you can try with your favorite perfumes.
Top 5 lifehacks
- Put all your fragrances in a cool dry place away from the sun. Leaving them in a bathroom or on the shelf next to a window has a very harmful impact. The temperature, light, and humidity influence the composition of the fragrance and ruin it forever.
- In order to enjoy a scent on your skin for longer, use a hydration body lotion or cream beforehand. Get the same scent your perfume has and enhance the effect. You can also use Vaseline on the pulse points (best places to apply perfume).
- Try layering aromas. Get a set of shower gel, body cream, etc. with the same scent as your favorite perfume is. Using all them in a complex will help the scent to last longer on you. In addition, you’ll reduce the amount of perfume you use.
- Never rub your wrists after you apply the fragrance. By doing it, you mix all the notes (that are supposed to open in turns) and the smell will evaporate much faster. Consequently, you’ll have to apply perfume more often and enjoy it less.
- In summer, when you use any fragrance, the body heats it up and enhances the smell. If you don’t want to feel dizzy or suffocated by your favorite scent, use less or get a lighter version. Very often brands offer the whole range of products with the same scent but different concentration.